UPDATED FOR 2019!
Do You Hit Your Goals? No, really, be honest!
Maybe you plan annually. Or every six months. Or every month. But how often are you actually accomplishing them?
If you are like most people, you will either:
- Miss the goal entirely because you thought the deadline was too far off, and you then didn’t attempt because you didn’t have enough time;
- Or you worked frantically at the last minute, accomplishing the goal in a wave of exhaustion.
It’s not a matter of not wanting your goal enough. It’s not a matter of focus. It’s not a matter of motivation or determination or any of the other lies people tell you about why you’re not hitting your goals.
It’s a combination of poor time perception; the inability to accurately assess your load; and over-estimation of progress because you base your assessment on empirical or “feel” data.
When Are You Going To Get It Done?
Some people put off working on their goals, because they will get to it “someday”. They are waiting for the perfect time, perfect activity level, perfect circumstances, perfect alignment of the planets.
Someday never comes. That perfect time will never be here, because life goes on.
Now is the time.
I have made yearly goals for about 8 years. Every December I sat down, listed all the things I wanted to do in the next year, plus a list of 100 things I wanted to do during the year. The idea was that I would add them in to my Weekly Review, and they would get done.
And then I sat back and waited for the new year. I wouldn’t work on anything in January, because it was January, right? I had plenty of time. And so it went on. Before I knew it, September would be here and I had done nothing. Then I would panic, pull a few things out, speed through them and end the year exhausted, but with another list made.
I knew my daily planning worked. I knew my weekly reviews worked. It wasn’t that I was unproductive – because I got lots of stuff done. It’s just the stuff I was doing wasn’t the stuff I considered goals, or even important, for that matter. I had to find something to help me not procrastinate, and then help me balance my load.
So I started to read. I read every productivity book I could get my hands on.
And I put together a workbook, based on what I learned from Stephen Covey, David Allen, Mark Forster and the 12 Week Year.
I was amazed. Granted, the first 12 weeks saw me stumbling with too much too do. But I still got more accomplished than I had in any three month span before. And I wasn’t exhausted or burnt crispy.
And I revised, and did it again. Then one of my friends asked me for the workbook. And another, and a blog reader asked.
And The 12 Week Planning E-Course was born.
Anyone can hit more of their goals by using The 12 Week Planning E-Course, because it shows you how to plan, step by step, for your goals, and measure your progress.
- A fillable, printable PDF to help you set your goals and determine what will be different when you reach them
- Weekly planning and implementation sheets for each of the 12 weeks
- 6 initial daily 15-minutes-or-less videos that will walk you through the worksheets and giving you tips to make you more successful with reaching your goals
- A video to help you assess your progress after the first week of your implementation
- Weekly followup emails with more tips and encouragement through the 12 week process
- How to take into account things that are coming on your schedule
- How to set goals you can measure
- Why you shouldn’t load up your goals with habits
- How to take your knowledge and apply it, using the provided worksheets and planning pages
And there’s more…
- Lifetime access to the most up-to-date workbook and training videos
- The 12 Week Plan spreadsheets for more compact planning and faster tracking with video instructions (A $9.99 value)
- A worksheet on how to pick your next project with video instructions (A $9.99 value)
- Free access to the monthly Q&A live video call with me for life plus recordings of the calls (a $65 a month value)
- Additional bonus content on topics like time estimation and what to do when you fall behind.
Who Is This Course For?
- If you have ever missed a goal because the time frame was too long and you put off starting, The 12 Week Planning E-Course is for you.
- If you have ever worked frantically to meet a deadline that you should have had plenty of time to meet, The 12 Week Planning E-Course is for you.
- If you are overwhelmed and want to get more of the big stuff done, but you are mired in the little stuff, The 12 Week Planning E-Course is for you.
- If you routinely think you are making good progress on something just to find that you really aren’t, The 12 Week Planning E-Course is for you.
Success Stories From Students
Jerry M says, “I loved putting a number to how much I had done. It made it more real, and I found I was trying harder to hit my weekly items. And the math wasn’t hard, but really showed me how I was doing. Most weeks I wasn’t doing as well as I thought.”
Alissa says, “I had been putting off going through my parents’ paper work for a long time because it was too big. I set up a 12 week goal of doing 5 boxes, and I was able to do it. That’s more than I did in the two years before!”
Camille says, “I loved that the videos were 15 minutes or less. And when I lost a week to the flu, the conference call helped me get back on the tracks.”
Pete says, “I completed three of my four initial goals, and I was amazed at how easy it was. Thank you!”
You can have this too..
One week, 15 minutes or less a video, and filling out the workbook. This will make the most productive quarter you’ve ever had.
Click the Add To Cart Button Below
And Get The Most Productive Quarter
You’ve Ever Had.
People who have a plan
are more likely to accomplish their goals.
It’s not just about having a plan. It’s about having a plan with specific measurements.
It’s one thing to say “I’m going to exercise this week.” It’s completely another to say, “I am going to go to the gym this week on Monday, Thursday and Saturday and exercise for 30 minutes.”
Just writing those goals down and evaluating how you do makes it more likely you will do them. One study found that writing the goals down and sharing them doubled your chance of achieving them.
The 12 Week Planning E-Course will take you through the process of writing down those goals, and helping you get the accountability you need to see that they happen.
The 12 Week Planning E-Course will give you videos…and a workbook so you can put it to use immediately. Plus monthly live calls to answer any questions you might have.
All this for $59.99
100% Money Back Guarantee
I am so sure this will help you get moving on your goals that I am offering a 100% no questions asked money-back guarantee.
This is a no-risk way to try to make more progress on your goals. Short videos, a planner, specific steps, and a money-back guarantee.
Click the Add To Cart Button Below.